||1. partnership_for_peac.doc (851 Kb)
Partnership for Peace
Letter of Promulgation
1. CHANGE Five to PCP-1(A), PARTNERSHIP FOR PEACE NAVAL AND MARITIME AIR COMMUNICATIONS INSTRUCTION 1(A), is effective on 1 December 2000.
2. CHANGE Five has been agreed by the Maritime Working Group (MWG) PfP Sub-Group and endorsed by the MWG. PCP-1(A) CHANGE Five supersedes previous changes and the original publication, and pertinent pages in accordance with Change Five instructions should be destroyed without further instructions. Notification of destruction is not required.
3. As the premier NATO and PfP Maritime Communication publication, it is a living document, and future changes or amendments are encouraged to be tabled at the PfP Sub-Group meetings.
4. CHANGE Five to PCP-1(A) is UNCLASSIFIED and requires no security protection. However, its contents should not be divulged to nations or persons that are not authorized or do not have a need to know. The document may be released to PfP nations by the PCC Mons, as appropriate.
1. PCP-1(A), PARTNERSHIP FOR PEACE NAVAL AND MARITIME AIR COMMUNICATIONS INSTRUCTION 1(A), is a PfP Communications Publication (PCP) and will be effective on receipt.
2. PCP-1(A) is authorised by the Allied Naval Communications Agency (ANCA). The Commander-in-Chief Western Atlantic Area (CINCWESTLANT) CIS Division will act as the custodian of this publication and is responsible for its maintenance and upkeep.
2. PCP-1(A) is designed for use between Allies, NATO and PfP navies during combined exercises or operations. It is a standalone document and shall be maintained separately from ACP 176.
3. PCP-1(A) is UNCLASSIFIED and requires no security protection. However, its contents should not be divulged to nations or persons that are not authorised. The document may be released to PfP nations independently by member nations, NATO Commands and NATO agencies as required.
4. All changes to this publication must be authorised by the Secretary ANCA. These will be staffed through CINCWESTLANT. All proposals for changes or amendments should therefore be sent to the address below, for further staffing.
Regional Headquarters West Atlantic
1525 Ingram Street
Norfolk Va. 23551-2592
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные, активировавшие регистрацию и не ограниченные в доступе участники сайта!
|Файл создан: 07 Дек 2008 14:41:13, посл. исправление: 13 Янв 2009 16:25:24|